Please focus on all the sections and go through each of them to understand the safe practices of using our platform.
Terminologies Throughout the Page
- Terms such as “website”, “us”, “we”, “our”, etc. refer to BettingBangladesh.online.
- Terms such as “you”, “user”, “visitor”, “punter”, “gambler”, etc. refer to individuals visiting this website, with the purpose of information gathering or using our services.
Acceptance of the Agreement
By entering BettingBangladesh.online, you hereby agree to the following clauses:
- All titles, trade names, and official marks of the platform are owned by BettingBangladesh.online and its 3rd party service providers.
- You agree to the clauses listed on this page and you’re giving consent to the limitations set by our legal team. In the case where you don’t agree with any of the terms or clauses, we humbly request you to leave the site.
You Agree to the Following Clauses
Following are the areas you agree with BettingBangladesh.online:
- The information shared on this website are focused on gambling activities and their purpose is to educate and entertain the users. Hence, we (anyone at BettingBangladesh.online) are not responsible for any actions by the users that don’t comply with the country’s gambling laws. All of our media materials (SMS, emails) are also free from any liabilities of such caliber.
- At the end of the day, it’s your job to ensure that your activities on BettingBangladesh.online are legal according to your country’s existing laws. We are not responsible or liable for any legal trouble that may come your way.
- You agree that you are not to transfer any indecent or offensive comment regarding or through this website. We have the right to remove such content from the platform without giving any prior warning.
- You agree to not create or publish any hypertext link or attempt to access the website without authorized permission. Users are not allowed to access, use, repurpose, or post content on and from the website whether that is an image, video, logo, words, data, or design without the explicit permission of the website owner and its suppliers.
- BettingBangladesh.online will not resolve or be part of any disputes between online gambling sites of our recommendation and users that have risen because of any link or content that has been published on the website.
Website Content Guideline
- We always try to procure the most accurate and relevant information about the online gambling industry in Bangladesh. However, it’s not always possible to procure 100% accurate information. Therefore, we explicitly do not guarantee or vouch for the accuracy of the content published by the website or third-party websites that are linked to it.
- Our website (BettingBangladesh.online) may accommodate hyperlinks to third-party websites, products, or services for reference purposes only. As a result, this website is not liable for those links that are shared from third-party sources. Considering the implications, we urge you to use your judgment to assess the authenticity and usability of the products and services presented by those third-party links.
- All the links and materials on the website may be used by the users at their own risk and liability. BettingBangladesh.online will not take any responsibility for any direct or indirect damages caused by any of the materials shared.
- We don’t promise that all our content is defect-free, as they are delivered based on availability and demand. For that reason, if you are not happy with any of the publications on our website, you are requested to leave. We (BettingBangladesh.online & its employees) are not liable for any consequential, exemplary, or indirect damages caused due to your dissatisfaction.
- We have the right to cancel any requests and content that are considered threatening, vulgar, hateful, discriminatory, sexually-oriented, in breach of international laws, and invasive of someone’s privacy.
- The website also has a zero-tolerance policy for spam content. The resulting conundrum is that spam posted on behalf of online sports betting sites or casinos will be reported immediately, and the content distributor will be sent to our blacklist.
We are an affiliate website that works with online gambling sites to make gambling safer for our readers. One of our biggest advocating areas is responsible gambling rules. We highly recommend our readers to stay within their limits and practice safe and limited gambling in their free time only. None of our content on the website is published with the intention of harming any individual.
If you or someone you know is suffering from problem gambling, then you must take the initiative to learn more about responsible gambling. Every country including Bangladesh has responsible gambling helplines to aid in such matters. If you can’t recollect any such organizations on a local level, be sure to seek help from international organizations.
If you or someone you know has pre-existing physical or mental conditions that refrain them from leading a sound life, be sure to let their supervisors know about any gambling habits. They are more prone to developing gambling addiction because they have underlying issues within themselves.
Our website believes in healthy gambling and works toward educating online gamblers about the pros and cons of unhealthy gambling habits. We share lots of content about safe gambling, besides publishing reviews and promotional offers.
In essence, the main aim of BettingBangladesh.online is to create a better online gambling environment for all punters. Safe gambling is part of their well-being and we try our best to provide you with the most accurate and neutral opinions.